Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scrap Solar Panels for only 12 dollars!

I have once again found myself spending an hour or two getting lost in researching and learning about solar panels. I tend to read how to blogs, or do it yourself websites until i look over and a few hours went by. This time I am stopping at Silicon Solar which was recommended on one of a few "create your own solar panel" websites as a good place to buy solar panels. When I reading through how much solar panels cost, I was amazed to find them more affordable then I had remembered and even more amazed when I saw the scrap solar panels for only 12 dollars. Not to mention the starter kit, to learn about solar panels and other neat products.

Anyone in the world can power batteries, lights, cell phones or other things using solar power. I am trying to figure out the best way to make my own and make window clings that collect solar power, or some other way to collect energy like this. My problem is understanding how to actually make the devices work effectively. That is why I end up reading walk through after walk through deciding if any of the projects sound reasonable. Part of my fascination is simply to understand more fully what solar panels can do.

If you have interest in solar panels definately check out Silicon Solar.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good way for makin sponsories :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I am really thankful to the build solar power.Earth4Energy

Anonymous said...

Nice and Informative Post..
If your going to buy a Solar Panels, Make sure that the Solar Panels are Good Quality and Affordable..

Solar Panels | Buy Solar Panels