Monday, November 12, 2007

5 Steps to Becoming Immortal


Immortality
These are the five steps I plan to take to become Immortal. Obviously each step contains a great deal of smaller steps. I will refer to this list while planning for my future.

Step 1: Raise Immortality Awarness
The first step is getting as many people as possibly to pay attention and help fund the research of immortality. This will be done partially by word of mouth to friends, family, social events, co-workers and random passerbys. It will mostly be done through my profession: art. I will begin to incorperate the concept of immortality more fully in my creations, online, with stickers, in stories, videos, graphic novels, paintings, graphics etc. This should help feed the underground immortality advertising awarness movement.

Step 2: Make Contacts
This would be an ongoing goal. I will be joining local and online groups focused on life extension. Alcor's Extreme Life Extension Conference is something I plan to attend in the future. I want to make contacts with scientists, writers, green energy enthusiasts, inventors, politicians, other social conscience artists and like individuals. Basically, anyone interested in pursuing immortality, and moreso those that are proactive about making such changes.

Step 3: Donate
Currently Immortality Institute is my primary focus for donating money. Although, I am open to other life extension research which I would like to support. I am keeping very strict books of my earnings, and designating a certain percentage to donate each year. Other possible places to fund: Curing Old Age Disease Society, www.eons.com.

Step 4: Save Money
Being financially smart and strong is extremely important. Even if steps 1-3 go perfectly, immortality research figures out the key to staying alive forever, if I do not take care of my own finances I will be unable to afford the substance myself. It is very clear that becoming immortal will not be cheap. Therefore, saving my money now is crutial. I plan to live a very inexpensive lifestlye.

Step 5: Stay Healthy & Self Sufficient
Another key aspect to this end goal, is to make sure I am staying as healthy as possible in the mean time. I want to have a really strong base to start at when an immortality product hits the market. It is also very possible it will never hit the market, and in that case I want to live as long as possible based simply on health and diet.

FINAL GOAL: IMMORTALITY
Hopefully when the researchers dust falls, there will be an answer.

8 comments:

Laura Brown said...

I've decided to be immortal too. I want to see how everything turns out in the end. It's like reading a really good book and being expected to stop and just never get to the end. So I'm sticking around.

ShannonVyff(We_live_to_love:) ) said...

An important step to becoming an Immortalist, is to sign up for cryonics in case something happens to you now.

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow Forumites

Appears like www.blogger.com may be a righteous forum for me
I am content to have stumbled upon it.


this is a laugh for you from me : Am I ranting? I hope so. My ranting gets raves. :


Lol!

Anybody like Diecast Collectibles


Looking forward to a good long sojourn here!

Wisconsin,Shawano

Anonymous said...

really an eye opener for me.

- Robson

Anonymous said...

Having seen a close mate going trough a tough moment because of a disease caused by using cigarettes I made it my personal mission to save as much others as possible from the exact same fate, however quickly I realized that no matter how good the arguments are it is actually very difficult to make a smoker give up smoking cigarettes, not because the arguments are not good enough and not necessarily because the smoker is not happy to stop but simply due to the fact nicotine is really a more addicting drug than heroin as well as cocaine (scientifically confirmed).

Next , I realised there's actually a method to quit smoking without giving up smoking, therefore give a smoker his or her pleasure and habit yet preserve them from the damaging effects of smoking cigarettes.

What I am talking about are e-cigarettes. Read regarding all the negative effects of cigarettes and how an [url=http://electroniccigarette0.com/]electronic cigarette[/url] could help you quite smoking or simply permit you to follow your habit and acquire your kick without the damaging side effects associated with smoking cigarettes on my web-site http://electroniccigarette0.com

P.S. I hope this will not be removed because of having a link to my website as I only try to inform and help.

May God bless every body

Chrissy M.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like your site !