Friday, March 26, 2010

Drink Apple Cider Vinegar

Each morning I wake up, I grab a banana and take a shot of apple cider vinegar. It gives me a rush, and immediately wakens me for the day ahead of me. I have read and heard from dietitians that a shot of apple cider vinegar each day is great for your body. While the acidity and the taste is tough to get used to, even after cutting it with water, the effect of the vinegar on my body and mental state is quite profound. I decided to read up on the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Some of the things apple cider vinegar can do is help bad breath, body odor, stimulate weight loss, clear up acne, boost immune system, improve stamina, and help control blood sugar levels for diabetics. Cayenne pepper is the best thing I've found for curing sore throats, however apple cider vinegar works too.

I have made the mistake of taking some apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach, or taking too large of a shot, and this makes me stomach hurt for a while or gives me a queasy feeling. However, with a little food in your system and with the vinegar diluted with water or another type of juice the effects are great. Some days I just do not feel the need for a boost and I may skip it, or take it later in the day when I would like a pick me up. The vinegar also seems to keep me up at night if I take it too late at night.

After figuring out when to take the shot of vinegar each day, and when to avoid it, I have found it a great addition to my daily routine. I feel more alert, thinking more clearly, and in a better mood in general. While the stress of working still gets to me during the day, I feel more energetic and ready to tackle more tasks, or go to the gym later in the day when I do have my shot of apple cider vinegar. The vinegar itself is better the more natural or organic it is (which means the more expensive it is) but is very affordable. Since you are only taking one shot each day at the most.

I recommend everyone give it a try for two weeks, once you find a place for it in your dietary schedule, I am willing to bet you see some very positive results.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too used to try the ACV thing, but in my instance I didn't notice any benefits that were regular enough to grab my attention. I think we all respond differently to what we put in out bodies though, and I just thought I'd mention that there are doubters to ACV health claims as well. (link)

A good friend of makes it part of his regular routine and seems confident in the effects he sees.

Glad you're feeling energized ...that can only help the creative process :)

William Hessian said...

yeah, it is always good to know there are two sides to each argument. and some people doubt the benefits, or possibly some people just dont get the same benefit from the same things.

ACV is positive for me, and has been easy to slip into my diet. in fact, now that i gave up drinking soda, ACV in cold water tastes kind of like a really really bad knock off of mountain dew, minus the massive amount of sugary syrup. but the taste grows on you, especially if you stop drinking super high sugar drinks.

thanks for the comment itroy

DoriDoo said...

That sounds interesting, I might have to give it a go!

Anonymous said...

If you've ever spent hours upon hours wondering [U][B]pandora[/U][/B] what exactly is going on in a woman's mind the Tiffany Taylor's Guy Gets Girl is a must-read for you.


With Tiffany Taylor's guides into the psyche [B][URL=http://www.etiffanystore.com]tiffanyjewelry[/URL][/B] of women, you won't ever have to worry about not finding yourself a hot date to take to a special event. With the techniques and secrets that she reveals, you'll no longer find yourself envying that guy who seems to have been born with a natural talent to [U][B]pandora bracelet[/U][/B] attract women. You too can be a chick magnet. It doesn't even matter what [U]pandora jewelry[/U] you look like. Physical appearance such as height doesn't [B]pandora beads[/B] even come into the equation.

Tiffany Taylor's book guides you step by step from mustering [B]pandora[/B] and increasing your confidence level to making advanced seduction techniques to make her want you even more. Tiffany Taylor reveals that men really don't know much about women and what they find attractive in a man. Some of the techniques are so advanced that [B][URL=http://www.etiffanystore.com]tiffany bracelets[/URL][/B] even women find themselves in shock when they read about it. The best part is they [B]pandora bracelets[/B] all work!

When it comes to getting advice about a woman, who else would be great at giving it than [U]pandora bracelets[/U] a woman herself? That's exactly what Tiffany Taylor has done. She has given men a chance at being successful with women and in such an easy step by step way. If you've [U][B]pandora necklaces[/U][/B] ever found yourself thinking that finding dates and attracting women is a hopeless [B]pandora necklaces[/B] case for you, think again.

Tiffany Taylor's Guy Gets Girl will revolutionize the way your dating and love life has been. You'll find [B][URL=http://www.etiffanystore.com]tiffany co[/URL][/B] yourself going from zero dates to chick magnet with her book. The great thing about this book is that it doesn't just teach you how to pick women but also teaches you [U]pandora bangles[/U] how you can boost your confidence, how to get ready for a date and how to improve your relationship with a woman. Basically, what you've been looking for in how to understand women is all [U][B]pandora jewelry[/U][/B] there in Tiffany Taylor's Guy Gets Girl.