Monday, February 22, 2010

Cayenne Pepper cures sore throat

If you have a sore throat, gargle water and cayenne powder and in minutes your sore throat will be gone. The amazing speed at which this works, led me to research the benefits of cayenne pepper, and it is amazing how great cayenne pepper is.

Cayenne pepper can kill cancer cells, stop a heart attack, lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation. A teaspoon of cayenne can bring a person out of a heart attack almost instantly, cayenne works that fast!

I enjoy hot spicy food, salsa, curry, spices, peppers and am thrilled to hear how good they are for your entire body. I have been buying organic cayenne pepper in power form, in order to cook some red curry. One year ago I started gargling the pepper with water when I got a sore throat and it cured my soreness in 60 seconds. Not only that, but my lymph nodes on the side of neck went from being sore and swelled back to normal level. The cayenne did not cure my cold or sickness but it made me feel a lot better and got rid of my least favorite part of a cold, the sore throat. It does seem to also speed up my recovery.

The best part of this wonder food, is that it is not expensive. Cayenne powder can be picked up for next to nothing when compared to how long it lasts. The small bag I purchased for the curry has lasted me for 18 servings of curry and I've used it two dozen times for gargling and I've got a good amount left. Pick up some cayenne pepper next trip to the store, and find ways to work it into your system.

This blog is part of my short series of health tips on a limited budget.

No comments: