Thursday, August 28, 2008

My racist, sexist, gun-toting brother in law is voting



I was already planning to vote, but this lawn sign makes me want to vote again and again. Classic.

This picture is sign 3, 4, and 5 of my political lawn sign series of blogs. I currently do not own a lawn, since I rent an apartment, so my blog is my lawn. I hope you enjoy these lawn signs. I will be continuing this series until I cannot find any more good lawn signs to photograph.

All pictures were taken by me. Special thanks to the Walker Art Center.



I love the simplicity of this one. I would assume if earth could talk, this would probably be the first word out of its mouth, besides maybe "get off me!"



See other political lawn signs. Return later this week to see many more brilliant lawn signs. I will also be showing you what I have made to protest the Republican Convention this Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great signs! Thanks for posting these. :-)