Thursday, February 3, 2011

9/11 Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Center

9/11 Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Center is a series of interviews I just recently watched put out by Dimitri Khalezov. Khalezov explains that the 9/11 buildings were demolished using old underground nuclear bombs that were initially put under the building when built as a demolition requirement.

The interview is a long talk and explains much of how he knows this information and using many other clips and videos to help convince us.

Recently I have been getting into a lot of new truth movement videos and websites. I have been getting involved with Peace Action Maine and a few other groups in Portland, Maine. This Friday I am putting on a Paint for Peace set up, while the Youth Network holds a series of speeches about the "History of Activism in Portland".

I will be posting more about these involvements in the near future. I have been focused on finding a job (success) and working on art projects. Now that I have settled in, I can start making more regular posts to Zombie Robot Frosting, especially about my recent involvement with Peace Activism.

No comments: