Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is anyone else Worried?



Fear

I am a 25 year old unmarried American artist. I am terrified to start a family in this country. The house I currently am renting is being foreclosed on. The airbrushing business I recently started is losing money. I am in debt (just barely, but still). I hate my current president, and do not see hope in trusting any future presidents. Gas prices are far too high, food prices are going up, cancer, insurance costs, health care, job market... the list goes on and on.

Raising Children

I would like to have children in a few years, but given the current living conditions and impending doom with all the factors listed above I do not see how it can be done (to the level and care it should be done with). I spend far too much time working each week, spend far too much of my money on neccessities like food and gas. I do not have the time nor the budget, and I see this situation getting worse here in America.

What to do?

It does not seem like anyone else in America is very worried. Everyone is content to simply work hard and get screwed out of our hard earned money. I feel very pressured to search for other alternatives for living. One of the biggest reason for starting this blog was to voice my growing concerns about a number of things. I never intended to be this worried about my own comfort and safety. I lack answers. My biggest strategy right now is to keep my options open and be creative. If anyone has any ideas for me, my ears are wide open.

Creative Outlet

Good thing I am an artist and can put my fears into something constructive. If you are interested in supporting me and my artwork please check out my bearded bunnies for sale at etsy. I plan to do a series of drawing depicting my growing fear of the country around me.

Also see my other blog posts, Quit Drinking Soda Forever and my 5 steps to becomming immortal

No comments: