Saturday, August 30, 2008

My tax dollars dollars went to the middle east and all i got were these lousy gas prices

This picture is sign 9-14 of my political lawn sign series of blogs. I currently do not own a lawn, since I rent an apartment, so my blog is my lawn. I hope you enjoy these lawn signs. I will be continuing this series until I cannot find any more good lawn signs to photograph. See my last 4 posts to see many more great lawn signs!

All pictures were taken by me. Special thanks to the Walker Art Center.

The best lawn signs of 2008:

paying halliburton over there, so we dont have to pay teachers over here

when our government lets us down, we must rise up.

green trumps red and blue

VOTE: while you still can

My tax dollars went to the middle east and all I got were these lousy gas prices

No comments: