Wednesday, February 9, 2022

My Two Favorite Play to Earn Games of 2022


Rising Star

Start as a lowly busker and work your way up to a global mega star! Earn STARBITS by completing missions and trade or use them to purchase cards to progress. Build a band, listen to music, and great funny sound effects. It is a fun grind, and the journey is quite humorous. This game runs on the HIVE engine, so you will need an account there. 

Sign up using my referral and I will send you a card to help get started: https://www.risingstargame.com?referrer=williamhessian






Splinterlands 

Collectible Card Game on BlockChain Technology
If you love physical collectible card games like Magic the Gathering, YuGiOh, Pokemon or online games like Hearthstone, Urban Rivals, and AFK Arena: (I have played a lot of them) I think you should try Splinterlands. I even invented and pubished my own card game in 2015 called PBL Robots. Splinterlands is extremely collectible, fun to play, and thanks to the blockchain the assets truly feel fluid across different internet market places. I purchased cards on the atomic market place before ever joining the game just because they were inexpensive and interesting and those purchases eventually led me to buy the spellbook (costs $10) and try the game. Almost 8 months later, I enjoy the game today more than ever and so many more game modes are on their way this year. I currently make between $2-5/day based on my staked assets and collection power (with a few hundred dollars investment) and my collection is currently valued at 3k usd. 

If you use my referral code to join I will send you a free NFT to help your bronze grind and I will invite you to my Guild, which gives you a community and extra perks and bonuses. https://splinterlands.com?ref=williamhessian

No comments: