Monday, October 22, 2007

Bearded Bunnies: LIVE



LIVE
I have currently begun the Bearded Bunny Project and am doing so LIVE on Stickam.com: billyjay00. Come watch the progress, chat, make suggestions.

The Project
If you missed the intro to this project then visit the
Bearded Bunny Ball Project. The goal is to create a number of artworks, make tiny prints and sell the results in a number of places online.

The Bunnies
I am continuing to create as many bunnies as I can. Ten prints of each will be created, hand numbered and hand signed, then framed. Here is the current totals:


Current number created: 12
Limited prints (hand signed): 10
Total: 120

Cash
The project was kicked off this weekend, when I sold $43 dollars worth of Bearded Bunnies at an art show. I sold 9 total bunnies. This immediate success is good to get this project off to a good start.

Comparisons
Keep in mind I havn't even gotten to the online portion of this project. So the numbers will remain at zero until I get some bunnies online for sale. I still need to figure out shipping, take pictures, ect.


Ebay: 0
Online store: 0
Art Show: 9 ($43)
Other: 0

Bunnies sold: 9
Turning Art into Cash Totals: $43




Upcoming: The total costs of this projects to date, overall strategy and cash update.

No comments: