Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger dead



No Joke

I just heard on MPR (Minneosta Public Radio) that Heath Ledger was found dead. This is extremely new to me. I went searching for information about this, but found nothing. He was supposed to play Joker in the upcoming batman movie. Despite some of the scripts he has chosen to be in, I have always liked the guy.

I enjoyed him in "I'm Not Here" as he portrayed Bob Dylan, and was good in Broke Back Mountain. I think he was a very talented actor and its sad to see him go. He was only 29 years old. Cause of death is still uncertain. He was found dead in apartment in Soho, New York.

Especially with my previous blog about coping with death, this comes at a very sad time, and I can't imagine what his friends and family are going through right now. I am interested to know more details about his passing. I am not one to pay much attention to the personal lives of celebrities, in fact, I do all I can to ignore that type of thing. But death is something that really gets to me, especially when a young talented person goes before they should. Like Bam Bam Bigelow, Phil Hartman and Mitch Hedberg. Those are just three people that I really wish hadn't passed.

I wish all of the involved parties the best of luck.

Heath will be missed.



This is why I plan to live forever, and this is how I plan to do it.

1 comment:

Pat R said...

it is pretty loco, and at such a young age, crazy timing too, eh?