Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Green outlook on America

It has been quite a rough last few years watching George Bush and his regime drag the red, white and blue flag in the mud. Spending borrowed money, killing foreign families, and raping the earth for oil. It has been a slap in the face for me, to think that I would ignore the unethetical practices the Bush administration is using to seize power in this country. I do not think it is over.

In the last year, I have been forced out of my house due to a foreclosure, I've watched as my health insurance went up 25% before I had to switch to Simply Blue to be able to afford Health Insurance period. I've seen my dad's government job and other coorperate jobs micro manage the happiness out of all of their employees. The entire infrastructure seems to be crumbling around me.

Rebate Check

Meanwhile, I am spending my extra income to invest or donate to green energy products or companies. My last post I explained how much I hate the concept of a government rebate check, and how I am going to take that money and donate it to a green energy company. I have recently decided that it may be a better option to take that money and invest it in a food stock. It may seem a little premature or an overreaction to the state of the world....but its better to be safe than sorry.

Food prices are on the rise

Food prices all over the place are going up. Soon its going to be such a difference that i am not going to be able to afford the food that I want to eat. Especially since I am trying to eat as healthy as possible, which is expensive as it is. This is why I am thinking that my check will go towards buyinga stockpile of canned foods, in case the prices continue to skyrocket beyond my budget. I suggest more people follow this advice.

I think the power in reversing the US downfall is investing in alternative energy and stockpiling food to avoid the rise in food prices. Despite the problems, I am hopeful.



Roof fight was a recent post you should read.

Also see my post on Future of Science

Quit Drinking Soda Forever

No comments: