Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New update to MY MISTAKE

I have some exciting news. Last month I made a post titled My Mistake in response to Hansen's All Natural Soda prodcuts. A reader had pointed out that some Hansen product DO have high frucstose corn syrup....

I just got an email from Katy Lim at Hansen's Natural to let me know that Hansen's drinks have all made the switch from high fructose corn syrup to all natural cane sugar! This is a big improvement in those products and exciting news for natural fans who enjoy a good drink.

Here is what she emailed to me:

"Hey William! I enjoy your artwork and also saw this posting on your blog regarding Hansen’s Natural and HFCS:

http://zombierobotfrosting.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-mistake.html

Yes, I handle PR for Hansen’s Natural and just wanted you to know that you shouldn’t disqualify Hansen’s Natural because we just recently announced that we’ve replaced HFCS with real cane sugar. Here’s the release that you can refer to on your blog:

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=840536

So now it’s back in the running (I hope)!
Keep up the great work.

Best regards,
Katy
On behalf of Hansen’s Natural"

I will now be re-editing my: Hansen's Natural Soda post and un-dequalify it from the all natural soda race. I also enjoy some other Hansen's drinks, which I will make sure to review in the future.

This is a good day for natural sodas.






If you are new to my blog, i have recently stopped drinking soda, see my 5 tips to quitting soda forever blog. Also see my ever growing root beer reviews as I continue to try as many as possible natural root beer brands in search of the perfect drink. Find all reviews here on Zombie Robot Frosting.




Killer Soda is a dangerous drink, quit it today!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi William,

That's good they replaced the hfcs, but both hfcs (corn sugar) and cane sugar are still refined sugar, which in my experience (and based on research and feedback from my readers) is highly addictive.

I read at the bottom of your post that you now don't even drink soda - that's the healthiest way to go imho, I bet you feel much better, too - keep up the great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

my doctor say soda is like toilet cleaner. i have to get rid of this