Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking for a part time job in North East Minneapolis

I've returned to Minneapolis, North East this time around, looking for a part time job on weekends and nights. I plan to sell art and teaching LEGOs with Youth Enrichment League, but a few more hours working another job would help me pay the bills.

If anyone knows anything in or around Minneapolis or online work for a writer/blogger/artist with interests in recycling/green energy/vegetarianism please contact me.

If you can find me work, or hire me, I will give you a miniature painting as a referral reward.

I am also accepting job finding tips and job searching tips for anyone with good insight into finding good part-time work.

1 comment:

Part Time Jobs Online said...

Indian Free Classifieds :






I like to visit your blog and it is have interesting writings about business opportunity and you can also visit website for indian free classifieds to get more ideas about online business from home and you can find more home based business opportunity to work at home in your part time at jobs online.




Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs