Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Humans are tools for advanced ET race

In the last few weeks, I've been reading the non-fictional book 'Extraterrestrial Civilizations' by Isaac Asimov and 'Worlds in Collision' by Immanuel Velikovsky. These two books I would recommend to those interested in the history of humanity and the Earth.

When I read expansive books like this, or listen to lectures on the history of human beings, my mind takes off wondering why we are here on the planet. I believe in evolution, however I do not think it is just a random sequence of small changes from one species to the next. It seems to me that changes are either programmed into our DNA or being somehow influenced purposely from an outside source. I relate the progress of human beings to the grooming of a plant, it(we) may not understand how we came to grow and advance in certain ways, all we know is how we are.

I question whether the ingredients for human beings were rained down from the sky, or existed on Earth from the start, or even brought here specifically by other beings. I wonder if we were here originally to mine the planet, to unknowingly transmit data about Earth, to simply protect the Earth, or if we are just some random natural change in events that allows us our magnificent intelligence.

Crazy Person
Before I go much farther, I want to explain that I do realize some of these may seem far fetched to some people. I pride myself of having an open mind, and considering all the options. I write a lot about my theories, predictions, assumptions, and by no means live and die by any of it. I simply like to ask these questions, and ponder answers to the big questions in life.

The meaning of Life
I think until human beings understand the meaning of life, human beings need to spend all our time trying to understand the meaning of life.

My artwork, my means of living, is beginning to focus around the concept of understanding or deciphering the meaning of life...or predicting the future. Many times when I sit down to create a new work of art, my goal is to explore my thoughts and ideas. Often I feel as if my thoughts and ideas are being immediately transferred (magnetically or spiritually or something else completely) into some enormous database of knowledge. I have an odd feeling that the database contains information from the past and the future of universal events. I realize how odd it may sound, but thats what pops into my head during creation. This idea is not frightening to me, it just simply 'matter of factly' pops into my mind.

I wish there were more open debates and places to discuss 'seriously' the idea of extra terrestrial life and the meaning of life. Human beings are very interesting creatures, and I am one of them. I want to know more.

What do you want to know?

1 comment:

Carla said...

Personally I think it is more preposterous to believe that in the inconceivable enormity of the universe that we are not on the only intelligent beings but the MOST advanced intelligent beings. If this type of thing interests you, I would highly recommend the book The Day After Roswell which was written by Lt. Philip Corso (ret). Highly, highly interesting.