Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top 6 Zombie Robot Frosting Posts of 2007

Top 6 Blog Posts of 2007
From Zombie Robot Frosting

Looking back at 2007, I wanted to pick out my top 5 blog posts. I made this list based on feedback from others, impact, and the enjoyment of creating the specific blog.

#6:NANO Smurfs



The smallest smurfs in the world. One of my favorite blogs of the year, featuring tiny blue smurfs so small you cannot even see them. Click
here to see the pictures.

#5: Waldo at Mall of America

The blog where my girlfriend and myself dressed up like Waldo and hid ourselves in crowds at Mall of America. Want to try and find us? To see the full blog and picutres of us hiding in Camp Snoopy click here

#4: Is LIFE a Simulation?



Dr. Bostrom is one of my favorite living researchers. I've heard a few of his lectures and strongly suggest that everyone does the same. His ideas are extremely fascinating and well explained. He considers the possibilities that life on earth might simply be a simulation. Read the blog here...


#3: How to become Immortal

I am very interested in Life Extension research. In one of my favorite blog posts, I explained the steps I take in order to give myself the best chance to live forever. Read the entire blog here


#2: Star Craft Interviews



StarCraft is one of my favorite games of all-time, behind Mario Bros., Tetris Attack and a few other classics. I was just introduced to Star League English Commentators on YouTube thanks to my brother. I had to know more about the best StarCraft players in the world, and the two English Commentators that were bringing them before me. If you are a video game fan, you definately should see my Moletrap Interview and also Diggity Interview

#1: 5 Ways to Quit Drinking Soda Forever



In the very beginning, health was always a big issue for me. I just recently quit drinking soda and this blog was the simplified version of what I learned. Quitting soda was a very hard but rewarding experience for me. The best part of this blog was the feedback I have received from others who are also trying to quit soda. Read my favorite blog of 2007 here

Here's to 2008!

No comments: